Skip to main content


Discover housing opportunities near Hartford as you prepare to leave Dismas!
  • Provides shelter and housing support for people experiencing homelessness.
    To get assistance with navigating housing processes, referrals, landlord communication, and more, please call (802) 295-6500.

  • Twin Pines Housing owns 539 apartments in the Upper Valley region of Vermont and New Hampshire. Most units are for individuals and families with low to moderate incomes. All properties offer onsite parking and 24-hour maintenance. Most are near bus service and many have onsite laundry. A 9-pad mobile home park is also available in South Royalton, VT.

  • The Vermont Coalition to End Homelessness (VCEH) partners with shelter and service providers and other stakeholders around the state who are working to ensure that all Vermonters have access to a decent affordable home with services and support to ensure housing success.

  • Works to provide housing in Vermont for over 50 years. Website offer Community Profiles, Housing-Ready Toolbox, and Renter FAQs.

  • Upper Valley Turning Points offers two transitional residences: Willow Grove for women and Jacks' house for men.